blisshouse

Blissed

Monday, August 12, 2013

I still can't get over the fact that I have been to the most fairytale-like place I have ever seen!

Alright alright, you may call me a mountain tortoise when I introduce you to this place but I bet some of you wouldn't know this place existed until you read this post!!

I was so amazed by it I was screaming inside when I saw it but HAD to act like it was nothing because that place just had that elegant ambiance.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, MAY I INTRODUCE YOU TO..... (*drumrolls*)


I think for anyone who happens to dress sloppily there would also feel like a princess. It is garden-themed so the restaurant is filled with lots of plants (in the most elegant way).

Before I head out..

Are you ready to see how it looks like on the inside? *why am I even asking. Nobody would be prepared for this. It takes everyone's breathe away
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
BE PREPARED. NOT.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

GUYS! GUYS! ARE YOU STILL WITH ME? 

STILL ALIVE? NO? 

CONTINUING ANYWAY.

I mean, do I need to further emphasize what amazing story that picture tells? It's like a real-life fairy-tale.  Don't be a spoiler and tell me some other terms. Don't spoil this moment.

If you didn't notice, there is a piano at the very inside of the restaurant(shown in the pic). A WHITE PIANO. WTF.

Tell me how can anyone not feel like they're living in a fairy-tale when they saw this. YOU CAN'T.

Of course i'm not going to blabber about just one picture all the way. This place deserves more credit, really.

Another part of Bliss House

I can't imagine the amount of effort they put into this place. 








You are probably scrolling up and down and up and down again x10 to have your mouth-wide open asking yourself if all of these are real.

And I am here scrolling up and down and up and down again x10 being amazed that I had been to this place. -smirks-

I think the part of the restaurant with all the pretty displays and purple elegant chairs are for special events. I got to see it because I was there for an event in one of the rooms in the restaurant. BLISSED.




 Shall we take a moment to enjoy the fact that there is a gramophone too???

I think this part was for a jewellery event or something. But who cares? It's pretty, so, picture!

Didn't manage to get a hold on pictures of the room I was in. It looks like a meeting room but with pretty purple chairs like the ones in the above pics. Not to forget, chandeliers too!




I didn't get the chance to taste much of their food. Just a little of their "scacks":

 Their calamari rings are not bad. If you're wondering what the triangle ones are, they tasted a little bit like roti prata. They're pretty awesome.


I tried the blue one because it looked the most interesting. Got cheated. It tasted like normal soda. But still good haha

I think I would definitely want to head down there again to try their food some time and hopefully get a chance to take pictures of that place WITH ME IN IT.

Feeling regretful, I took a bunch of pictures of MYSELF!












A very failed picture of Toffee and me -.-

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook Page