Thursday, December 03, 2009

i know you must be thinking that i've been slacking a bit but noooo, i didn't come up with any ideas that's all . but today's post should be a laugh . LOL . i just dig through my past photo albums and i found pretty hilarious photos .

I'LL START WITH WHEN I WAS A BABY . LOL . i'm on the left . valerie(cousin) on the right (:




check out my angry face . boy, i'm good . LOL .
see ! told you i'm good ! LOL . *val, i'm good i know . :p


funny huh . ^.^ next up would be when i'm older . (:


this was with taken with my sister . see that shirt i had on ? i remember i love sailormoon a lot . LOL . god, they just disappeared like that . man i miss them . T.T


this one with the shortest to the tallest . haha .

ohkay .... idk when we fell in love with this sissy hand sign . now to look at it, it's so gay . omg . but at least we're good at it Xp


look at my sister . she's struggling with it . LOL .

still struggling . DOUBLE HILARIOUS . HAHA !

i'm guessing adults told us to act as if we're superman . this is a very stupid pose, now to think of it. but funny still . LOL .


i stopped but look who loved superman soooo much . hahahaha .


omg . tell me i look pretty tell me i look pretty !! (i look fugly) *i'm waiting for my tooth fairy ohkay Xp

god ! i have no idea my fashion sense was this bad ! UNGLAM .

THE FOLLOWING PICTURE CONTAINS OBSCENE STUFF SO IF YOU'RE NOT OVER 18, DON'T THINK ABOUT SCROLLING DOWN .


:

:

:

:

:

:
:

:

:

:

:

:

:


can you look where the hell is her hand placing at ? LOL .
ohkay, seriously i look mad ridiculous . stop loooking already !


that's all for today . hope you have a good laugh . hahaha .


TATA ! ;D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook Page