Wednesday, December 09, 2009

must be thinking what i've done yesterday . i've been a good girl ohkay . i know you won't believe so i have some proof ;)

yes ! see ! housework ! no kidding, nothing wrong with your eyes or ears so don't bother doing a check up .

this group of bras (LOL) is for laughs .
HIDE AND SEEK TIME ! LOOK FOR LAVIS' BALL .
*i know it's easy, shut up . just play along .

and of course, the above seen is not only my work . credit also goes to my sister . soooo, seeing i'm so nice and everything *don't you dare say a word i told her to take a pic with me and the clothes . *i admit, it's pretty lame . zZZ
anyway, here are the pics :D i look not-very-nice in this pic, so bear with it .

HIDE AND SEEK PART 2: SPOT LAVIS *just play along already


and of course, we'll get bored with all these so, we came up with something ... stupid . you are about to view pics of really gross scenes so if you're not ready, don't do it !


I WARNED YOU .


:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:



i tried to act cool by zipping up the shorts of my dad's but ended u looking like retard so off goes my face . LOL .



i told her to act as a hiphop guy and she gave me this . -.- *more like acting cute, if you ask me



AND NEXT UP WOULD BE US ACTING LIKE NERDS


camelia's shot


this is my shot . my face is really nothing to go with nerd theme . so *BUST ! *i know i look like i'm choking or something . LOL . man, i look fat with my dad's clothes on .

so we've been doing these lame stuffs . but i don't give a shit . haha .
GOD, MY REPUTATION MUST BE SPOILT NOW .

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook Page