embarrassing

OHGODWHY

Thursday, October 04, 2012

I have made up my mind that my past posts on my blog sums up as a total embarrassment. Haven't been re-reading it myself but even if you tell me to do it now, I can't bring myself to do so. Ugh, they're soooo.. (every bad word you can think of)

Didn't come to this decision until someone actually re-read my past posts TO ME.
I.FELT.LIKE.DYING. *literally. Not really, more like digging a hole and burying my head inside like an ostrich

Luckily enough, my posts were hard to understand thanks to my stupid usage of languages in the past. Mixture of Hanyu Pinyin, English, Singlish and stupid slangs. -.-


Thinking about it is giving me the goosebumps.
WHY DID I DECIDE TO USE LANGUAGES LIKE THAT. WHYYYY

Would be understandable if I actually shorten some of the words. But.. the words I decided to use are longer that what they originally are. wtf.
How can that happen? Right, right?

On top of that, I blogged about the most lamest, most useless and stupidest things.


Looking back, I just have an advice for youngsters nowadays.. (omg, looking back I sound so old now)
And that is to not create UNNECESSARY words or add unnecessary letters to words (I AM NOT GIVING YOU AN EXAMPLE) for you may suffer in embarrassment for life. -.-

Alrightttttttt, seeing that YOU are reading this, I might as well give some chances.
I will probably find a day which I will DELETE all of my embarrassing posts in the past because they are embarrassing as hell.
SOOOO, NOT NOW.

YOU GUYS STILL HAVE A CHANCE TO READ MY EMBARRASSING PAST POSTS IF YOU WANT TO. 

Am I nice or am I nice?
*regretting this already

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook Page