app

Pocket-Sized Diary

Friday, November 15, 2013

This thing has been so popular lately I see people talking about it all over social media. If you haven't heard, it's an iphone/android app called "DAYRE".

I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it at first giving the fact that I have so many social media accounts including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and this space. (may have others but these are the more popular ones)

But I finally decided to make "Dayre" my near personal pocket-sized diary which I pen down my thoughts and summaries of my day.

Do you still remember times when people still write a diary? Those where you stay up in the middle of the night writing about your feelings alone in a physical book you called diary? Me neither.. I kind of miss those.

Hey, dayre may be a good place to start again. At least i'm looking at it this way. Well except it won't be personal like the book diary, only near personal. Good enough though right! TRY IT! :D

I have seen many people talking about reserving usernames quick before yours gets taken up and I don't see why you shouldn't. I have already!

I'll show you my profile although it looks a little pathetic -.-



Something different about it from the usual blogging app is that it helps strive to make your blogs a little more interesting with stickers. Stickers that can describe your feelings. Like this one post I have:


And a few number of other stickers besides this:



And they're cute too. Haha. Aren't they perfect for a diary when you need to make your post interesting but at the same time, express your feelings?

Point of this post is to convince you to start "DAYRE"; this space for you to write down whatever you're feeling like whenever you feel like ranting, venting your anger or sharing your happiness. JUST ANYTHING (:

If you did start it, I hope my Dayre is interesting enough for you to follow! My username's "crayyzee" - http://www.dayre.me/crayyzee

Alrightttt, see you on there or something!

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook Page