ambush

Mother's Day @ Ambush

Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day to all of your mothers ! *yeah you may let them know a stranger just wished them that.


My family and I actually had a meal at Ambush ! The food there are pretty awesome . Check out their menu !
Cool shit .


I thought it was really creative of them to have a menu newspaper based !

They serve different European dishes btw, hence the "Europe" seen on the menu .

IT'S SALIVATION TIME .



Fried squid as an appetizer . Looks normal in this picture . When you take one stick of that up, totally not . It was pretty surprising . That taste, unique . With mayonnaise, even better . 


Ambush Paella . You must be wondering what Paella is . It's rice . Spanish rice . Interesting, isn't it ?! 
Ingredients I can taste: Tomato, Scallop, Prawn, Mussel, Clam


Spanish rice also . But with meatballs ;D


Cod fish Pasta . COD.FISH . like wtf . A big one like this and this plate costs $14.50 . Totally worth it !
You must be thinking it doesn't taste as good . But no, it totally does, trust me on this . 



my Morrocon Mint Tea . Gives you a soothing feeling for your throat I'd say . Don't think many people can accept this taste . My mum loved it but I think it tasted better with sugar .
-
-
-

Grab a tissue, you're drooling . 
An idea for Father's Day . Not bad eh ? 

p/s: I know I haven't been updating for what seems like ages . I am trying my best to find time though .
 Don't leave me & stay tuned ! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook Page