entertainment

Before The Horror(Part 1)

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

If you guys did not go for the Halloween Horror Nights 2 at Universal Studios Singapore, you missed out!


I'm gonna be honest here and say I wasn't expecting much like ultra scary or anything because we all know Asia is not known for a place that celebrates Halloween.
Plus the fact that I found out America's having "The Walking Dead" and "Silent Hill" as their theme this year for their Universal Studios, I naturally did not have high hope for Singapore's.

SO GUILTY. It turned out to be SO FREAKING AWESOME. A lot better than what I imagined! Like 7594985 times better!

People who know how crazy my family is wouldn't be surprised if I said my parents went with us on this. LOL. Cool?

Attendees:
-my dad & mom
-Valerie & her bf
-Veronica(cousin) & her bf
-MY SISTER & ME -.-

Geddit? Sigh.

We actually got our tickets from WWW.DEAL.COM.SG
The original ticket was $68 per pax and only for the event and the event only.
But on deal.com.sg, we bought $68 for a $10 meal voucher in USS, an admission to Maritime Experiential Museum and as well as the Halloween Horror Nights 2 :D
How awesome is that!

My ootd for that day:

Fotd:
Val's quote "I see Angelina Jolie's lips"
haha oh you~
-
-

I HAVE A CONFESSION TO MAKE. It was the first time my family and I took the tram to Resorts World so we were acting like tourists, trying to grab every photo-taking opportunity we can.

 Taken while waiting for the tram

 Forgot it was on zoom. LOL

 Forgot I had my camera set on high exposure. LOL. But.. turned out pretty good right!




Of course.. How could we miss the view outside. Like... WHATEVER we see:




Was nearing and got soooo freaking excited. It felt like the first time travelling!

You know what's the MUST pic you HAVE to take when you reach USS, don't you.
You will never be considered being there if you didn't take this picture!
Hence we got a little kiasu....






-
-
Moving on.....
So out plan was to go for the Maritime Museum first. Otw there, more pictures! (even if it was a 3 mins walk, yes)


Finally got our tickets!

Maritime Experiential Museum 

The moment we stepped in, you could probably guess it's photo-taking time. -smirks-




Turning behind, I saw this HUGE lion head. The museum was so creative to actually build this GINORMOUS ship which is known to be owned by a famous pirate. They were playing the story of the pirate outside of the ship but didn't get a chance to catch it :(






I took so many pictures of the lion head just to show that the lion actually moves its eyes. But not very obvious that it actually moved its head as well. I think it's sooo interesting. May sound like a SUA GU but I can't deny the fact that I  find it interesting!

My mom was staring at it for approximately 5mins. THAT IS LONG. So it's not just me. Btw, it closes its eyes when the show ends :x

Back to the pirates? Sorry, so many distractions.





My sister said I looked like I lost an arm here. LOL


Don't ask me, idk what is wrong with us. Like we've never seen statues our whole life and have to take pictures before they take them away. -.-
Damn exaggerating. lol

A few pictures before we finally go down the way to deeper understand... stuff

-
-
We were so enthusiastic we grabbed their so-called passport to stamp on at every station we arrived at

I think this was our first stamp at our first stop. 
-
Wanna see our FAILED attempt of imitation of the picture above?
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
 My sister acting more like a robot LOL

 This is more like it... but her face was exaggerating lol
Me and my awkward position -facepalm- Noticed Valerie had her face similar in 3 pictures. :o
-
-
This picture.. cause my sister likes it creepy -.-






"mmm.."


You all know who took this pic.


We came upon this machine which takes our face picture and "photoshopped" them into a desired costume you choose. Very distracted by how it works, we all tried. LOL. 

I was surprised the machine skills were soooo good it really made as thought it is you inside! SWEAR.
Funny at the same time. *just scrolled through the pictures and was laughing my ass out

ARE YOU READY?!!!
*get ready for some wtfs


Can you believe the left one was me?!

My sister on the left

my mom. LOOOOL. Don't think I will ever find it not funny.HAHAHA

my dad wtf. looool

At first I thought the people who tried before us were noobs or something because it looked sooo easy and yet they tried & tried as if they were dying.
But when we tried, we realised how hard it was to coordinate our eyes to fix on cam and body to be facing a certain way. Surprised to find even this can be challenging!
-
-
-
Pictures of some of the interesting things we saw there:





Saw some of the interesting past toys that we don't get to play in this generation anymore:



-
-
Objects, you get your limelight, now it's our turn...

 Pictures taken by my sister on that day seems out of focus for almost everyone of them with ME in it -.-


Can't see his faceeeee. But nevermind, you can see mine -smirks-
-
-



 I think it's really creative how they show the inside of the ship; what the pirate ships carry in this way























And then when we all saw this, we were kinda laughing hard...............
I think they were trying to show us the different mats made out of animals' skin. Why we were laughing hard you say? LOOK CLOSER.
-
-
-

LOL.
-
-
 Wtf the corn looked so real right! Speaking of corns, it has been a longgg time since I had one :/


Taken by sister. So you can do good focus here but not pictures with me?! :@

Couple of gun pictures for all you GUYS out there:




How are her acting skills a rate of 10?

 I... do not like it? :s



 This is like another picture of what they have in the pirate ships. Giraffes! Shocked me.
 Rhinoceroses too! (I don't recall using this word ever but managed to spell it right the first time lol)

 Wind chimes!

Some vintage cool stufffffff :


Wish they were mine so bad!
-
 Isn't the sunlight pretty?
-
You guys know what I saw? I saw a mirror!
-
-
-
-
-
OH YEAH 
-
-
Some pictures of us modelling with models. LOL


Mom's not-prepared face haha 

I remember holding the camera and about to shoot. I called out my mom because she was looking else where. SHE IGNORED ME. 
SHE SAID IT WAS A MODEL POSE.


-
-
 -
-
And then there is my parents trying to strike a romantic scene pose:
I'll give it an 80/100 
-
-


-
-


Some of you may know the guy in white? 
Cause my mom does and she seems to like him a lot:
Know what I mean?
-
My dad trying to blend in by acting all serious lol

Oops, sorry not this one.. 
-
-
At this point in time, there was this person whom initially I thought has some mental problem came over to us and tell us how to pose and where to stand. Wtf? 

I was all irritated & pissed. We really don't need you to tell us how to pose?! We pose where and how we want. 
Out of the blue, there's a photographer behind him who's taking a picture of us. 

Realized they were both having a photo booth together trying to get people to buy pictures they took. Like how they took of us. So they cheat people like that. -.-

OHHHH, and then the guy realised I have a camera and offered to take another picture of us using our camera and took a shitty looking one: 
SO SHITTY I CAN'T EVEN... SEE MY FACE! 

He still has the freaking nerve to ask me, "Can?" 
OBVIOUSLY NOT. 
But of course why would I say no. He would take another shitty one. Waste my time. 

He must be thinking "My photographer already took a good picture. It doesn't matter if this picture turns out shitty" 
YOU CAN EAT MY ASS.
-
-
I will end this post with 2 pretty pictures of sunlight i took after we left the museum! (to better balance my mood right now)


NO EDIT! :D

Watch out for Part 2! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook Page