MY BLOG URL

Monday, September 26, 2011

Important 

hello my fellow readers . after all these years, i figured it is time to change my blog URL . not because it has been a long time but because this URL was chosen when i was what .. a kid ? 

i just find it a little LAME now . 
well so's some of my username like on youtube . and so's my email address actually . but anyway ! i decided to change my blog URL . yeapp . so uhm if any of you wanna know what's my blog URL when i changed it, you can always send me an email through my email :D

yes i'm gonna let this post stay here for a bit to let you guys know . ;) 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Anonymous11:18 AM

    Do you possess know why I catch Java fault warning while visiting your web site in IE 6?

    As a final note , give permission me thank you for your patience with my English as (I am sure you have become aware this at this moment ,), English is not my first language therefore I am using Google Translate to figure out what to jot down what I sincerely intend to write down .

    ReplyDelete

Facebook Page