Friday, April 18, 2008




hey guys !


actually tis post shld b posted on 16TH APRIL MY BIRTHDAY !!! :D


well the day before i went tuhhx sch & SANDY LEE ,, ADELINE & XUEWEN

gave mii a big surprise with a cuddly doggy ! XDD

I LOVE IT !


THANKS A LOT !!! :DDD



i found out tat XINYI 4gort my B'DAE ! T.T

XINYI ! U RMB UR ANNIVERSARY BT DUN RMB MY B'DAE .

U GHUD LORHX . >:(


after went hm adeline msg-ed mii said tat she wanna borrow my tech paper .

when she cum ,, i took the tech papaer ferr her bt seemed tat she isn't using it .

i went tuhhx the living room then .


i saw XUEWEN ,, JIAYING ,, XINYI ,, XUEHUA & ADELINE outside .

they were lighting candles on the b'dae cake they bought ferr mii . XDDD


THANKS GALS !!! :D


we took fotos & my mother ordered KFC ferr all of us .
the fotos r with them . :(
bt i'll post it when i gort them . :)


while waiting ferr KFC ,, XINYI ,, ADELINE ,, SANDY LEE & I played mahjong .


adeline always win . haha .





they stayed until bout 6pm & left .


xinyi stayed cos she wanted tuhhx play mahjong . LOL


there were oni 3 players (xinyi ,, my sister & i)


we played the original way aniway . haha .

WELL ,, I JUS WANNA SAY THANKS TUHHX ALL OF YOU !!!! XDDD


THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
FERR EVERYTING .


LURVE U GUYS !!! X)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook Page